Greetings from the DR!
I have been trying to find a way to communicate....to access the blog....I can read it on a computer at a hotel about a mile away.....I can write an e-mail at another location...but all the instructions are in spanish....so this is what it is.
Carol's posting for February....to move in communion with touches me at this time. We are finding many irritations and problems with mission workers we meet here in the DR.They come from many different countries with many different cultural and denominational experiences. How to work with...be in communion with others, some volunteers and some employed...collecting many dollars as a scam for "The Children." It is not always to move in communion,it is a dance for sure.
Today I am trying to research if there are any known problems for people who sleep in hammocks instead of beds with a mattress. A mattress is expensive and the beds get swept away in the floods we are having. Any experiences with living with hammocks?
Blessings,
Karen Woehler