Who am I? Who are we? Who are WE becoming?
All our group members are signed up and signed in! Congratulations! I am aware that the process was more complicated for some than others, thank you for your patience and persistence. I learned a lot, and will likely learn more about the blogging technology as we go along. The Global Sharing the Heart group is Mary Oyiera Lieta, Kimberly Lowell Saward, Barbara Kellett, Irene O’Neill, Rosita Aranita and Carol Gariano.
As a way of getting to know one another better, I invite us to reflect upon the questions “Who am I? Who are we? Who are WE becoming?” in light of the community we are forming in our Global Sharing the Heart group.
Who am I?
Please introduce yourself to the group. Tell us what you want the group members to know about you. *And please email or postal mail me a picture of yourself for the blog.
~ Describe yourself. How would you introduce yourself to a new group?
~ Tell us about what you do in your work and in leisure.
~ Give us an image of you now as you write. Where are you sitting, what is the environment around you when you write to the Global Sharing the Heart group?
~ And briefly, why are you/discerning to become, a part of the CSJ community? What attracts you?
Who are we?
I will propose guidelines for the way we are with each other in the group. You will find them the blog titled “Global Sharing the Heart Guidelines”.
~ Please reflect and respond with your feelings, thoughts and experiences on these guidelines.
~ Add or revise them if you like, so that the structure of the group reflects our unique “we” and so we are all feel comfortable and safe to trust one another.
Who are we becoming?
~ What hopes do you have for this group?
This month we have a number of questions to respond to, more than I expect we usually will. I look forward to getting to know each of your better and becoming a “we” in community with you in this new blogging way!
Love, Carol
All our group members are signed up and signed in! Congratulations! I am aware that the process was more complicated for some than others, thank you for your patience and persistence. I learned a lot, and will likely learn more about the blogging technology as we go along. The Global Sharing the Heart group is Mary Oyiera Lieta, Kimberly Lowell Saward, Barbara Kellett, Irene O’Neill, Rosita Aranita and Carol Gariano.
As a way of getting to know one another better, I invite us to reflect upon the questions “Who am I? Who are we? Who are WE becoming?” in light of the community we are forming in our Global Sharing the Heart group.
Who am I?
Please introduce yourself to the group. Tell us what you want the group members to know about you. *And please email or postal mail me a picture of yourself for the blog.
~ Describe yourself. How would you introduce yourself to a new group?
~ Tell us about what you do in your work and in leisure.
~ Give us an image of you now as you write. Where are you sitting, what is the environment around you when you write to the Global Sharing the Heart group?
~ And briefly, why are you/discerning to become, a part of the CSJ community? What attracts you?
Who are we?
I will propose guidelines for the way we are with each other in the group. You will find them the blog titled “Global Sharing the Heart Guidelines”.
~ Please reflect and respond with your feelings, thoughts and experiences on these guidelines.
~ Add or revise them if you like, so that the structure of the group reflects our unique “we” and so we are all feel comfortable and safe to trust one another.
Who are we becoming?
~ What hopes do you have for this group?
This month we have a number of questions to respond to, more than I expect we usually will. I look forward to getting to know each of your better and becoming a “we” in community with you in this new blogging way!
Love, Carol