Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A new addition

Warm greetings dear Kimberly, Rosita, Mary, Irene, and Carol,

I am a new addition to this precious global group and serve as Kimberly's companion on her journey toward crossing the threshold as a consociate. I'm looking forward to learning about you and hearing your perspectives to Carol's monthly questions.

Sometimes I feel we are in the midst of the "mystery of transformation" every month of every year of our lives! Minute transformations interwoven within gigantic transformations.

I'm 64 now and can feel a shift of my internal clickly-clack active energy to a more contemplative, quieter energy. I'm turning more toward writing memoir and poetry, toward flowers, toward yearning for more private time. It's a very different feeling and I know there will be a delicate balance between going out and staying home. I'm curious how this will manifest.

We are in the dynamic midst of USA political and economic transformation. God help us!

It is with delight that I write this first missive and I look forward to reading your posts.

Take exquisite care as you do your work in the world,

Barbara Kellett