skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Dear Carol,
I want to absolutely sure I am doing the right thing. I think the whole idea is very good for people like me who are so far away from others with like aims.
Bravo for starting it.
Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
Sisters Online
St. Paul Province
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(11)
A new addition
Globalsharingtheheart
Response to Irene's Reflection
It Worked!
Irene O'Neill, CSJ
Reflection on Prayer for the Selection Process
Reflection on Prayer for the Selection Process
Dear Carol,I want to absolutely sure I am doing th...
Getting
Prayer for Selection Process
Getting Started
►
August
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment