Friday, September 19, 2008

Reflection on Prayer for the Selection Process

from Mary...
Dear Carol,I have been trying to establish the blog sharing for some time now. I'm not yet successful. It is to do with the internet. I will not stop trying.

I read this prayer from the card you sent before I read your email. I was most struck by the idea of transformation. I straight away thought of the Biblical transformation and the impact it had on Jesus ministry. I do not hesitate to comment that my visit to the States was a transformational mystery. So much is happening to me, thro me and by me that I could never have thought of. I do believe God has bigger plans for me in this transformation process and I am ready for it.

About election, I am glad that though I am miles and miles away I can participate: through prayer! Love, Mary