skip to main | skip to sidebar
Global Sharing the Heart

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Response to Irene's Reflection

Welcome Irene! It's good to have you a part of this group.

I feel the hope, and share in it with you. Is that one of the mysteries of transformation? Let it be so.

Love, Carol
Posted by Carol at 8:59 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Links

  • Sisters Online
  • St. Paul Province

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (11)
      • A new addition
      • Globalsharingtheheart
      • Response to Irene's Reflection
      • It Worked!
      • Irene O'Neill, CSJ
      • Reflection on Prayer for the Selection Process
      • Reflection on Prayer for the Selection Process
      • Dear Carol,I want to absolutely sure I am doing th...
      • Getting
      • Prayer for Selection Process
      • Getting Started
    • ►  August (1)